I may not like those sticky spider webs that appear overnight across my porch, but there is a web I do like, and a recent search of this awesome web turned up some fun craft ideas for Halloween.
And yes some of them are even spiders!
Here’s a list of just a few of the links to some of the spooky, and not so spooky, ideas I found. Hopefully they will help to put you and your family in a crafty mood this month.
- Pom Pom Spiders from craftaholicsanonymous.net
- Floating Ghosts from everydayisacraftingday.com
- Candy “Corn” treat recipe from iheartnaptime.net
- Spider Suckers also from iheartnaptime.net
- Crochet Top Hat from redheart.com
- Cute Paper Pumpkins, again from iheartnaptime.net
- Pumpkin decorating ideas from Better Homes and Gardens
- Crochet Frankenstein Hat from redheart.com
- Treat Cans from lizardnladybug.blogspot.com
- Frankenstein Can Monster from craftideas.info
- Paper Plate Witch from craftymorning.com
- Knit Mummy Hat, another redheart.com
- Knit Devilish Hat and Scarf, again from redheart.com
- Googly Eyes Halloween Wreath from number-2-pencil.com
- Spider Web from danamadeit.com
- Halloween Jar Decorations from craftylumberjacks.blogspot.com
- Milk Jug Ghosts from isavea2z.com
- Doily Spider Web from betzwhite.com
- Halloween Luminaries from meandmybucket.blogspot.com
- Paper Bag Bowls from thelongthread.com
- Pillow Case Ghost Dress from sugarbeecrafts.com
- T-Shirt Bags from giverslog.com
- Pom Pom Pumpkins from momontimeout.com
- Crochet Frankenstein flashlight Sleeve from favecrafts.com
- Baby Witch Dress and Hat, another knit pattern from redheart.com
And don’t forget the pumpkin carving!